After completing undergraduate and post-graduate studies at the University of Queensland and Sydney respectively, Mark spent several years working as a Dental Officer in the Royal Australian Air Force, before going on to operate in private practice and as a Staff Specialist for NSW Health in Sydney.
Mark’s scope of practice and clinical interests includes:
- Dento-alveolar surgery
- Wisdom teeth and difficult surgical extractions.
- Surgical orthodontics – surgery to assist your orthodontic treatment including bonding, frenectomies, placement of TADs.
- Surgical endodontics – surgical correction of root treated teeth including apicectomy.
- Pre-prosthetic surgery – surgery to assist the wearing of dentures including removal of bony exostoses/tori or hyperplastic tissue.
- Emergency dental trauma
- Dental implants
- Bone grafting including sinus lifts.
- Oral pathology/medicine